The college reflects the National Commitment to diversity and inclusion by ensuring 22%, 6%, 10% and 7% reservation of the total seats for SC, ST, OBC (A) and OBC (B) categories respectively. So far as the reservation of the physically challenged candidates is concerned, the college follows the instruction of Government of West Bengal and The University of Burdwan.
- Programme for BA/B.Sc Part-III(Hons.) Practical Exam 2019 in Computer Science
- Revised Programme of B.Sc. III, (Hons) Practical Exam 2019 in Environmental Science
- Tender Notice for Zoology Dept. Date: 16.04.2019
- Schedule for 1st Year Internal Assessment for CBCS
- Notice for Part-III students for signature in the FORM LIST