Discussing about the grievances/complaints lodged by the teachers/non-teaching staff & students, if the Grievance Redressal finds the nature and extent of the complaint is of grave importance, then, the Principal as Chairperson of the Cell tries to redress it at an earliest convenience in consultation with the GB members. By redressing the grievances lodged by the different wings of the college, an endeavour is made to promote better stakeholder relationship.
- Programme for BA/B.Sc Part-III(Hons.) Practical Exam 2019 in Computer Science
- Revised Programme of B.Sc. III, (Hons) Practical Exam 2019 in Environmental Science
- Tender Notice for Zoology Dept. Date: 16.04.2019
- Schedule for 1st Year Internal Assessment for CBCS
- Notice for Part-III students for signature in the FORM LIST